Why do State Farm agents trust Auto Glass City?
There are 3 main reasons why we receive so much business from State Farm agents in Florida:
• Excellent Customer Satisfaction: State Farm agents in the state of Florida prefer to use our services over other auto glass shops in Florida because of our high customer satisfaction ratings within State Farm.
• Experienced Technicians: We only employ highly experienced technicians, which dramatically reduces the possibility of something going wrong during or after your windshield installation, like broken parts, water leaks or wind noise.
• Lifetime Guarantee: Auto Glass City agrees to State Farm’s pricing structure, making us a preferred auto glass shop within their network of service providers which requires us to stand behind our Lifetime Guarantee.
Why do State Farm clients like to hire Auto Glass City for windshield replacements?
Auto Glass City is the most convenient, friendly auto glass shop making it the perfect choice for State Farm clients in the state of Florida. Here are some of the straight-forward reasons State Farm agents and clients prefer our services:
• Easy to File Online: Auto Glass City’s online filing system makes it easy to get the process started, whether you are at work, on your mobile, or at home. It takes less than a minute to fill out our online form and we take it from there.
• Excellent Customer Service: Our Dedicated Insurance Department which can reached at 855-999-1146 handles all insurance windshield claims directly with State Farm, without the need for long phone calls or any additional paperwork on the client’s part.
• Lifetime Guarantee: We back our services with a lifetime warranty on any defects to the glass or installation. In the rare event of an installation error we will prioritize our warranty service and remedy the situation quickly.
• Complete Convenience: Our mobile technicians perform windshield replacements wherever our customers may be, whether at home or at work. We carry all of the cutting-edge equipment needed to perform a safe installation in our vans and cover most of the state of Florida.
What is your area of coverage?
We provide services to most of the state of Florida, including the metro regions of Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona, Jacksonville, and Gainesville.
Some of the cities we also provide mobile service to are St. Petersburg, Brandon, Spring Hill, Leesburg, Lakeland, The Villages, Ocala, Melbourne, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Kissimmee, Sebring, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Hollywood, and Hialeah.
If you are still wondering whether our coverage extends to your part of the state please call us at (855) 999-1146 or if you’re ready to book your auto glass replacement service, you can do it here.